HardiePlank® Siding, Charlotte, NC
HardiePlank® siding from James Hardie offers flexibility in architectural style and can be combined with HardieShingle® siding, HardieTrim® boards, and HardieSoffit® panels for a complete protection solution in Charlotte.
Products from James Hardie have been installed on over 5.5 million houses in the U.S., making it the most popular brand of siding in America. HardiePlank® siding is made from only the highest-quality materials and can greatly increase your Charlotte, North Carolina home’s value.
In addition, HardiePlank® siding from James Hardie:
- Never needs to be painted and is very low on maintenance
- Is resistant to moisture, mold, hot or cold temperatures, humidity, insect damage, and fire
- Is environmentally friendly and contains no glass fibers, formaldehyde, or asbestos
- Will never warp, rot, or rust
- Is noncombustible and very durable
- Will not expand or contract in extreme temperatures
- Gives your home a classic appearance of real wood without the maintenance that wood siding requires
You can either remove your current siding and replace it with HardiePlank®, or it can often be installed over the top of your current siding (as long as it is in good condition and provides a flat and even surface for installation).
HardiePlank® siding from Crown Builders is available with ColorPlus® Technology (prefinished) and is pre-primed with PrimePlus sealer and primer. We offer a 30-year non-prorated, transferable, limited warranty on all HardiePlank® siding products that we install in the Lake Norman area of North Carolina.
James Hardie products can be difficult to install, due to the weight and size of the HardiePlank® siding panels. Make sure you hire a qualified HardiePlank® installation company that has all the proper tools and experience to make your project a success. At Crown Builders, we can meet all these needs and more. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal!
- Available with ColorPlus® Technology (Prefinished)
- Resists damage from cold
- Resists damage from wet, humid climates
- Resists insect damage
- Fire resistant
- Pre-primed with PrimePlus sealer and primer
- 30-year nonprorated, transferable, limited warranty