Services by Crown Builders, Charlotte NC
We offer a wide variety of services designed to improve your Charlotte, NC home’s value while increasing your enjoyment of it.
If you own a home in Charlotte, NC, you should always strive to keep it up-to-date, in order to maintain its value. There are numerous home improvement projects that can be done to accomplish this. At Crown Builders, we offer a wide variety of services designed to improve your home’s value while increasing your enjoyment of it. Here are a few of the services that we offer:
● Casement Windows – Casement windows are a unique way to change the look of your home. These windows open on a hinge, rather than the typical sash window type, which has a number of benefits, including being easy to clean, allowing more airflow and access, and an amazing appearance.
● Bay Windows – Bay windows add considerable beauty and a little more living space to your home. The area can make a great seating area for a breakfast nook or a great place to curl up with a book.
● Bow Windows – Bow windows are much like bay windows, except that they typically have more openings and thus allow more light to enter the room. Bow windows also have a more gradual curve.
● Garden Windows – Garden windows are a great way to add a touch of the outdoors to any room, but typically are used in kitchens and sunrooms. They provide a great sunny area for your houseplants and for you to enjoy the sunshine.
● Double-Hung Windows – Double-hung windows offer great venting, as you can open either the top or the bottom. They are a popular option in rooms where young children play, as opening the top of the window instead of the bottom can create a safer environment.
● Architectural Shingles – If you want to add beauty and stay functional, architectural shingles are the way to go. They provide a three-dimensional, unique visual appearance and are among the longest lasting roofing materials available. Many styles are designed to last over 30 years, making them a great investment.
● Accent Copper Roofing – When you really want to add some pizzazz to your home, consider accent copper roofing. There are some distinct advantages with this type of roofing – it does not require structural reinforcement, will not chalk or fade, will not split or crack, will not dry-rot, will not curl, will not grow mildew or moss, and it will last for a very long time – perhaps even longer than your home! Most companies do not offer this type of roofing – but we do!
● Flat Rubber Roofing – This type of roofing is an ideal solution for flat roofs, which can be challenging to keep watertight. It works far better than the typical gravel used for flat roofs. It is also more durable and resistant to cracking than traditional shingles.
● Ridge Vents – If you have been in your attic during the summer, you know how sweltering it can be. That can also make it challenging to cool your home efficiently. The solution is ridge vents, which circulate air and allow hot air to escape from the attic. They also prevent moisture from being trapped.
● Dentil Moldings – Few things can add a majestic appearance as well as dentil moldings. Inspired by ancient architecture, they can be used both inside your home and on the exterior to give it classic charm.
● Window Trim – Any window can be made more luxurious with the right type of window trim. You can go with something simple to outline the window or something elegant
● Door Trim – Don’t forget about those doors! Both interior and exterior doors can be embellished with door trim to make them special.
● Fluted Trim – Fluted trim can be used to surround just about anything to give it a multi-dimensional appearance. It can be used to add depth to a wall, or to surround a window, door, or fireplace. Our design team can give you lots of ideas!
● Gable Trim – Gable trim can be matched to any style home at the pointed part of your roof to add character and refinement. We can offer advice on color and type that will give you the appearance you desire.
● Railings – If your railings are functional but not very attractive, give us a chance to show you how they truly can be both. This goes for both interior and exterior railings.
● Columns – It is hard not to think of the old plantations when you see columns on a home. They add a style that nearly everyone considers classy. Columns have been popular in so many different architectural styles, including Persian, Greek, Egyptian, Roman and Gothic. We can install columns that will match the style you desire, whether that is simple or elaborate.
If any, or even all, of these services strike a chord with you, give us a call! We can breathe new life into your home. We’ve been Charlotte’s choice for siding, windows, roofing and more for over 20 years, and we’ll be happy to provide you with a free estimate for any of our services.