5 On-Trend Roofing Styles
Roofs have multiple functions, which include protecting your home from the elements, adding to the curb appeal of your home, and increasing your home’s efficiency. Certain roofing trends come and go, but others are more traditional and will always be in style.
Here is a list of 5 on-trend roofing styles that are particularly popular right now:
1. Metal and tile roofing are becoming more popular, especially in certain areas.
2. Shingles still continue to be the most used and most popular type of roofing. There are a wide variety of colors and styles that shingles available, and they are also the cheapest roofing material available.
3. Solar paneled roofing has become more and more popular as technology has advanced. This option is becoming more affordable and also saves homeowners money on their monthly utilities.
4. Environmentally-friendly options that are better for the ecosystem are rising in popularity. As more information surfaces about the effects we are having on the world around us, roofs made with recycled materials will only gain in popularity.
5. Roofs installed using specific techniques and made with energy efficient materials will also continue to become more common. This is another trend that will save you money on your monthly utilities.
Obviously, the most important aspect of selecting a roofing style is dependent on your individual likes and dislikes. However, as you’re going through the process of deciding what you want for your home, take some time to really learn about all of the roofing options available to you. Since it is such a large investment, you want to make the right choice for your home.