Crown Builders offers a wide range of exterior accessories for your Mooresville home.
At Crown Builders, we offer all of these maintenance-free accessories and more to create a new look for your Mooresville, North Carolina home or maintain its existing look.
- Dentil Moldings – As the name cleverly implies, this type of molding looks like a set of teeth. It is made up of rectangular blocks that are spaced closely together on the roofline, or occasionally on another area of the building, adding a touch of class and elegance.
- Window Trim – Window trim is a great way to add that finishing touch to replacement windows or new siding. It does a great job at hiding joints and covering up those rough edges around your windows. Vinyl window trim, in particular, is great at standing up to harsh weather, moisture, and wood-boring insects like termites. The low installation cost and almost non-existent maintenance of vinyl window trim makes it a great addition to any home.
- Door Trim – Similar to window trim, the primary purpose of door trim is typically aesthetic appeal. But that’s not the only benefit—it will also protect the interior of your house from rain and other moisture and seal off any gaps in the door frame, preventing air from escaping. There are many different styles of door trim available, including flat trim, beveled trim, and ornamental trim.
- Fluted Trim – Fluted trim is a type of molding that has flutes or ribs in it. It’s a great way to accent your doors and windows with a unique style.
- Gable Trim – This type of trim adds a decorative element to a gable, the triangular part of the wall between the edges of a sloped roof.
- Columns & Railings – Make your porch or patio unique with some beautiful new rails for the steps or columns for the overhang. We can work with you to create any style you can imagine!