Five Questions to Ask When Interviewing Roofing Companies
Roofing repair and replacement are jobs that you want to have done right the first time, so you need to make sure you hire a roofing company you can trust. Once you have narrowed your list of roofing companies down to a few, invite them to your home to check out the job that needs to be done and then interview them. Here are five questions that you should definitely ask when interviewing roofing companies.
1. Are you licensed? You want to make sure the roofing companies you are considering have a current and valid license and that they show it to you.
2. What is your current workload? See how much work the roofing companies plan on doing themselves on your job and if they plan on subcontracting parts of your job.
3. What is your job plan and timeline for my roof? See what the roofing companies have planned to fix or replace your roof and an estimated timeline.
4. How much experience do you have? Make sure the roofing companies you are interviewing have experience doing the type of job that needs to be done on your roof.
5. What type of warranty are you offering? If they are not offering a contractor’s warranty, ask the roofing companies if they will provide one for at least two years.
These questions will give you a good idea of the quality of the roofing companies being considered and help you choose the one you feel best about.
If you are looking at roofing companies in Charlotte NC, look no further than Crown Builders! We have been serving the community with high-quality services & products since 1991. With our lifetime guarantee, you can rest assured knowing your home is in good hands. Give us a call today!